REAL ESTATE TENANT REPRESENTATION CHICAGO
Every Chicago commercial real estate tenant working with Landmark Partners will experience outstanding tenant representation services designed to ensure the process of leasing Chicago area commercial real estate is efficient and seamless. Whether it's a small space for a brand new business, an expanded suite for a growing company or an entire building, our commercial real estate tenant representation experts will secure the best property for your business with the best terms.
We work with a wide variety of business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs and investors in their quest to find the ideal property to lease. Every transaction our team assists with will only be finalized when our client is completely satisfied.
The process of securing the ideal property all starts with an educated plan. Our Landmark Partners Brokers will partner with you to fully understand your business, strategies and objectives before setting out to secure the best space to suit your needs for today and for future growth expectations. A sampling of the services our elite team offers for tenants include:
- Guidance for both new and existing tenants through the phases of acquisition, lease renewal, relocation or consolidation.
- Expert advice with identifying and aligning your strategic business, financial and operational objectives with your real estate requirements.
- Knowledge of current market trends, rental rates and desired buildings in the area's best locations.
- Skilled negotiation techniques to ensure the best lease terms for you and your business.
- Expert advice on the commercial real estate market and tenant representation in Chicago and its suburbs.
- Management of the entire process to deliver your space in a timely and efficient manner.
How to be a Savvy Chicago Commercial Real Estate Tenant
Are you paying too much for your office space? Our experts will analyze your current space and lease terms to pinpoint cost savings opportunities associated with a renewal or move. Often times our skilled negotiations can help with years left on a lease allowing you to move on to a property better suited to your current needs. Don’t worry about trying to figure it out on your own with space calculators and assumptions. Let our network of professionals and Chicagoland based real estate tenant representers utilize their local market expertise in leveraging you the best space so you can get back to the business of building your business.
Our experience with suburban and Chicago commercial real estate tenant representation spans a wide geographic area ranging from, but not limited to suburbs like Schaumburg, Bartlett, Barrington, Elgin, Hawthorn Woods, Hoffman Estates, Glenview, Itasca, Libertyville, Lombard, Long Grove, Naperville, Oakbrook, Palatine, Aurora, St. Charles and Wheaton.