© 2011 Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate. All Rights Reserved.
Brokerage | Management | Investments
LIAKATAS CLOSES 4 NEW TRANSACTIONS…Leo Liakatas, now president of Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate, LLC, recently closed the following transactions:
- Liakatas provided seller representation of IPC-Schaumburg, LLC at the Courtyards on Woodfield office condominium development to Satyam, LLC for the purchase of approx. 2,897 s.f. unit at 800 Woodfield Road, Schaumburg Illinois. Purchaser plans on opening another suburban medical practice.
- Liakatas represented the seller – OEM/Accutrak (manufacturer of Accutrak Hub-o-meter) – in the sale of approx. 6300 s.f. industrial building at 1015 Lunt Avenue, Schaumburg IL to T.V.S. Mechanical. Purchaser was represented by Randy Kotwica of Real Estate Consultants, Inc. (RECI).
- Liakatas represented OEM/Accutrak in their relocation to their new, approx. 2,400 s.f. facility at the Streamwood Corporate Center, 125 Sangra Court, Streamwood Illinois
- Liakatas provided Hamilton Partners representation in the sale of the approx. 3,724 s.f. office condominium at 650 E. Devon, Suite 152, Itasca to Spring Lane Investments, LLC, who plans to open another Illinois Pain Institute location. Mike Adams of Colliers International represented the purchaser.
Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate assigned several new listings, including:
- K&K Holdings, an Inverness based real estate management & development group, engaged Landmark Partners as the broker for the following office buildings:
- Axiom Properties’ Joel Levin, one of its principals, has chosen Landmark Partners as broker for the sale or lease of the office condominiums at 1500 Eisenhower Lane in Lisle.
- Monarch Design and Construction has assigned the leasing of the Capital Corporate Center, 1752 Capital Street in Elgin to Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate, LLC.
- 4801 Emerson Avenue, Palatine;
- 4811 Emerson Avenue, Palatine;
- 121 Commercial Street, Wood Dale
- 1613 Colonial Parkway, Inverness