Selling Chicago Commercial Real Estate
The team of senior brokers at Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate are experts in selling Chicago commercial real estate. Our executive team maintains an exceptional reputation for closing successful sales of commercial real estate properties throughout Chicago's extensive network of suburbs. Landmark Partners expertise extends to office suites and buildings, retail sites and shopping centers, mixed-use properties, industrial sites and undeveloped parcels of land.
Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate professionals have extensive experience representing hundreds of Chicago area commercial real estate sellers ranging from major corporations to local business. A sampling of the services our elite team of senior brokers offer include:
- Current market condition analysis to determine ideal property pricing comparable with similar recent closings.
- Property improvement analysis to evaluate potential improvements and associated returns to maximize final selling price and return on investment.
- Identification of potential buyers through an in-depth network of clients and investors.
- Negotiation of lease or purchase offer until mutually agreed upon terms have been accepted by all parties and the closing or lease process is completed.
- Assistance with legal counsel as needed.
Successfully Selling Commercial Real Estate Throughout Chicagoland
In the highly competitive market of selling Chicago commercial real estate, your brokerage of choice must showcase exemplified service and be a proven leader in successful and profitable closings. Landmark Partners Commercial Real Estate is dedicated to building lasting relationships with commercial sellers through delivering exceptional seller services and personalized attention. Your appointed senior broker will work with you to determine how to best maximize your commercial real estate property for a timely and profitable sale. Our extensive marketing package of analytic and strategic foundations help secure maximum exposure to ensure advantageous sales transactions.